- “White Graphene”: Industrial Applications and Recent Research related to Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
A network for investors, innovators and innovative companies to exchange best practice, case studies and ideas which will lead to investment deals and wealth generation.
Technology Transfer Network:
A network for technology scouts, universities, intellectual property advisors, and professionals involved with tech transfer and commercialization processes.
Supply Chain Network:
A network for manufactures, end-users, handlers, re-sellers and all those involved in the supply of nanotechnology base products to the marketplace. Exchange information and ideas on standards, best practice and an opportunity to share views on such as dissemination, labelling, user guidance and public dialogue.
Packages include a web profile including logos, links and documentation.
Annual fee for each network: £100