- “White Graphene”: Industrial Applications and Recent Research related to Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
CLINAM 9 / 2016 Conference and Exhibition in BASEL, SWITZERLAND
European & Global Summit for Cutting-Edge Medicine
June 26 – 29, 2016
Clinical Nanomedicine and Targeted Medicine
Enabling Technologies for Personalized Medicine
- Call for Papers -
The Conference at a Glance
In the previous eight years, the CLINAM Summit grew to the largest in its field with 12 presenting Noble Laureates and more than 500 participants from academia, industry, regulatory authorities and policy from over 40 different countries in Europe and worldwide. With this success and broad support by well beyond 20 renowned collaborating initiatives, the CLINAM-Summit is today one of the most important marketplaces for scientific exchange and discussions of regulatory, political and ethical aspects in this field of cutting edge medicine. In particular, the CLINAM Summit emerged as exquisite forum for translation from bench to bedside, for European and international networking, and for industrial collaboration between companies, with academia, and point-of-contact with customers. The summit is presently the only place to meet the regulatory authorities from all continents to debate the needs of all stakeholders in the field with the legislators.
CLINAM 9/2016 continues with its successful tradition to cover the manifold interdisciplinary fields of Clinical and Targeted Nanomedicine in major and neglected diseases.
CLINAM 09/2016 covers the entire interdisciplinary spectrum of Nanomedicine and Targeted Medicine from new materials with potential medical applications and enabling technologies over diagnostic and therapeutic translation to clinical applications in infectious, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases, as well as diabetes, cancer and regenerative medicine to societal implications, strategical issues, and regulatory affairs.
TWO deadlines of Submission
The CLINAM- Summit has every year 150 presentations. Many young most skilled researchers, young starting entrepreneurs, Engineers and scientists apply for posters and oral presentations. CLINAM offers a first Deadline for those, submitting their work before January 31, 2016 a discount of 20% on the registration fees for Submitters (on 610.00 €; for students 390.00 €). The second Deadline after that is April 25, 2016 for oral Presentations Deadline for “Poster Only” Submission is May 15, 2016.
Sending Paper Abstract / Poster Abstract, Format, Procedure
• Mailing Address All correspondence regarding Submission of Posters or Papers has to be sent to:
• Paper- or Poster-Abstract Send us your paper abstract or poster abstract, (Microsoft Word, RTF, or Open document file format, using Times New Roman, font size 11, single spacing NO PDF). The submission must not be longer than three pages, including metadata and figures (one figure is obligatory). All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points.)For control purposes you may send in addition for above text a pdf). Index your file as follows: Last name.First name_Submission16.xx (xx = docx, or rtf, doc or word 13 document). • CV Add a short CV (1 page maximum) and index as follows: Last name.First name_CV16.xx • Portrait Photo Send us a head picture (in gif or jpg 600 dpi and not word copy paste!) Index your file as follows: Last name.First of the abstractName_Picture16.xx
Decision for Acceptance
Decision for Acceptance or Declination of Oral Presentations by at latest April, 25, 2016.
Please contact the CLINAM for more information.
European Foundation for Clinical Nanomedicine and Targeted Medicine (CLINAM)
CLINAM SUMMIT 9/2016, Alemannengasse 12, CH-4016 Basel, Switzerland
For registration-matters, please contact
Organizers Schweiz GmbH, CLINAM SUMMIT 9/2016 Obere Egg 2, CH 4312 Magden,
Last Updated (Tuesday, 10 November 2015 10:13)