- “White Graphene”: Industrial Applications and Recent Research related to Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
Linking nanotechnology developers with end-users, HiPerNano 2015 is now celebrating its seventh year.
Taking place 2-3 November in London, this two-day event is unique in that it provides end-users from many sectors with a platform to discover the latest nanotechnology solutions that can help drive their products and business forwards. This year, the conference has an especially exciting line-up of speakers from end-user sectors, posing challenges to nanotechnology organisations and industry.
Day one focuses on how nanotechnology can improve:
- Consumer products
- The built environment
With talks that cover nanocomposites, surfaces and coatings, textiles and demanding environments — we know you’ll be surprised at what current developments in nanotechnology can offer.
Day two of HiPerNano 2015 focuses on linking funding organisations with technology developers and end-users. It features a consortium-building workshop, company pitches, talks from experts about funding opportunities, and a dedicated session to discuss upcoming competitions with experts from both KTN and Innovate UK.
Last Updated (Friday, 23 October 2015 12:34)