- “White Graphene”: Industrial Applications and Recent Research related to Hexagonal Boron Nitride and Boron Nitride Nanotubes
- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
Looking for EU projects or partners?
Looking for EU projects or partners? Visit us in Brussels at the SusChem Brokerage event on October 6th
The second round of the European innovation funding program, Horizon 2020, will be launched from mid-October. A huge variety of (subsidy) calls will then also be published where companies, universities and research facilities can benefit from. The European Technology Platform for Sustainable Chemistry (SusChem) Brokerage event is the place to be to find appropriate projects and/or project partners.
At the SusChem Brokerage event, ideas are presented in several areas, such as resource efficiency, process technology, water, raw materials, biotechnologies and materials technologies. You can also present your own ideas, and attract interested potential project partners from the SusChem community including large chemical industry.
Are you looking for a suitable project?
If you’re looking for a suitable project to take part in, you should come to the SusChem Brokerage event on the 6th of October where you can meet the representatives of large industries during a speed dating session. Here you can discuss your potential involvement into European projects. The event is being held at the Sheraton Hotel in Brussels and will last all day. Entrance is free of charge. You can register via the SusChem website link to http://www.suschem.org/event/2015-suschem-brokerage-event.aspx
Are you looking for a project partner?
If you have a project idea that might be eligible for an EU subsidy, then you’ll need project partners. These can also be found at the SusChem Brokerage event. In order to present your project idea here, you’ll need to post your preliminary project idea on the SusChem interactive online tool GRANT-IT www.grant-it.eu. This link also allows you to see other projects opportunities that have been registered.