- Seller’s Guide for Nanomaterials and Graphene
- FlexEnable unveils new full-colour, low-cost, conformable LCD display that removes form factor constraints for wearables
- Top Ten Trends You’ll See at IDTechEx Show! USA 2015
- Turning Nanofibre Into Products
- Haydale Announce Year End Results
- CLINAM 9 / 2016 NANOMEDICINE TARGETED DELIVERY
- Conductive Graphene Inks Enhance Screen Printing
- Fraunhofer ISC enables wearable technology for medical devices
- HiPerNano 2015
- Condensed Matter Physics 2016
- Printed Electronics USA 2015 Hits Record High with Over 200 Exhibitors
- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
- Top panel at Cambridge Graphene Tech Days 2015
The EuroNanoForum events have showcased innovations from all around Europe since 2003. Western technology scouts are keen on bringing innovations outside their sphere of influence onto their maps. Eastern European high technology clusters are eager to find partners for bringing their inventions to the market. This year, in the Nanotech Europe exhibition national nano-clusters will showcase their go-to-market activities. There is an exciting exhibition programme, which will involve for example exhibitors’ pitches, an exclusive champagne reception, and much more.
What the EuroNanoForum in the country of Gubbeen cheese, leprechauns and sheep will do, is introduce you to top-notch science and product-oriented development from the new EU member states. On the 19th of June in the Next Generation Advances in Bionanotechnology -session Radek Zbořil, Director of Regional Center of Advanced Technologies and Materials, will present the recent advances in bionanotech in Czech Republic. Professor Valentinas Snitka, from the Research Center of Microsystems and Nanotechnology at Kaunas University of Technology, will talk about the Lithuanian imaging and biomimetics state-of-the art.
See the whole cavalcade of pan-European offering in R&D at EuroNanoForum 2013.