- Conformal materials key to $100 billion wearable technology materials market
- Innovnano announces its certification to ISO 9001 standards
- Smart Systems Integration 2015
- P2i has coated over 50 million smartphones
- Scientists ‘Bend’ Acoustic and Elastic Waves With New Metamaterials
- Lasers used to create super hydrophobic metals
- New encapsulation technique for Graphene
- Revolution Fibres to launch several new products this year
- SouthWest NanoTechnologies to Demonstrate 3D Capacitive Touch Sensor Featuring Transparent, Thermoformed Carbon Nanotube Ink
- The reason why CEOs want to come to the IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA event
- Nanobiotix to start trial in soft tissue sarcoma in Europe
- Printed, Organic and Flexible Electronics Markets: High Growth but Mixed Fortunes
The EuroNanoForum events have showcased innovations from all around Europe since 2003. Western technology scouts are keen on bringing innovations outside their sphere of influence onto their maps. Eastern European high technology clusters are eager to find partners for bringing their inventions to the market. This year, in the Nanotech Europe exhibition national nano-clusters will showcase their go-to-market activities. There is an exciting exhibition programme, which will involve for example exhibitors’ pitches, an exclusive champagne reception, and much more.
What the EuroNanoForum in the country of Gubbeen cheese, leprechauns and sheep will do, is introduce you to top-notch science and product-oriented development from the new EU member states. On the 19th of June in the Next Generation Advances in Bionanotechnology -session Radek Zbořil, Director of Regional Center of Advanced Technologies and Materials, will present the recent advances in bionanotech in Czech Republic. Professor Valentinas Snitka, from the Research Center of Microsystems and Nanotechnology at Kaunas University of Technology, will talk about the Lithuanian imaging and biomimetics state-of-the art.
See the whole cavalcade of pan-European offering in R&D at EuroNanoForum 2013.