- Last Call for 2014 US Nanotechnology Survey Responses – New Deadline is March 31, 2014
- Graphene for Healthcare
- Materials Science-2014
- Industrial Technologies 2014
- NCMS Launches 2014 U.S. Nanomanufacturing Survey – Industry Participation Solicited.
- Haydale joins Del Stark Technology Solutions’ Nanotechnology Business Club and Innovation Forum
- Nano4Life 6th Annual Conference and Exhibition
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative 2014 Strategic Plan released
- Compact statistical model extraction takes on new importance for advanced technology design
The EuroNanoForum events have showcased innovations from all around Europe since 2003. Western technology scouts are keen on bringing innovations outside their sphere of influence onto their maps. Eastern European high technology clusters are eager to find partners for bringing their inventions to the market. This year, in the Nanotech Europe exhibition national nano-clusters will showcase their go-to-market activities. There is an exciting exhibition programme, which will involve for example exhibitors’ pitches, an exclusive champagne reception, and much more.
What the EuroNanoForum in the country of Gubbeen cheese, leprechauns and sheep will do, is introduce you to top-notch science and product-oriented development from the new EU member states. On the 19th of June in the Next Generation Advances in Bionanotechnology -session Radek Zbořil, Director of Regional Center of Advanced Technologies and Materials, will present the recent advances in bionanotech in Czech Republic. Professor Valentinas Snitka, from the Research Center of Microsystems and Nanotechnology at Kaunas University of Technology, will talk about the Lithuanian imaging and biomimetics state-of-the art.
See the whole cavalcade of pan-European offering in R&D at EuroNanoForum 2013.