- Looking for EU projects or partners?
- NanoXplore Pleased to Participate in Financing of Graphene Application Companies
- Top panel at Cambridge Graphene Tech Days 2015
- Graphene 3D Lab Files Full Patent on Graphene Manufacturing Process
- Student Poster Competition for Industrial Nanocomposites Conference
- nano tech 2016 - the place to be in nanotech
- Smart Systems Integration - the conference
- Graphenea, BessTech, LLC, Haydale and Others Headline the Graphene World Summit 2015
- Trinity Scientist Wins NANOSMAT Prize
- Graphene Enhanced ARALDITE Resin Composite Materials
- GSS, PKU and UofG build collaborations on future semiconductor technologies
- The Process Improvement Paradox
- Electrically Conductive Graphene Enhanced Composites for Aerospace Applications
- GSS to showcase tool chain at SISPAD
The EuroNanoForum events have showcased innovations from all around Europe since 2003. Western technology scouts are keen on bringing innovations outside their sphere of influence onto their maps. Eastern European high technology clusters are eager to find partners for bringing their inventions to the market. This year, in the Nanotech Europe exhibition national nano-clusters will showcase their go-to-market activities. There is an exciting exhibition programme, which will involve for example exhibitors’ pitches, an exclusive champagne reception, and much more.
What the EuroNanoForum in the country of Gubbeen cheese, leprechauns and sheep will do, is introduce you to top-notch science and product-oriented development from the new EU member states. On the 19th of June in the Next Generation Advances in Bionanotechnology -session Radek Zbořil, Director of Regional Center of Advanced Technologies and Materials, will present the recent advances in bionanotech in Czech Republic. Professor Valentinas Snitka, from the Research Center of Microsystems and Nanotechnology at Kaunas University of Technology, will talk about the Lithuanian imaging and biomimetics state-of-the art.
See the whole cavalcade of pan-European offering in R&D at EuroNanoForum 2013.